We are a small batch Artisan Hemp company meaning that when you buy our product you can expect to enjoy something that was made recently locally by someone who gives a dang.
We believe in the power of nature. The essences of flowers and herbs, the composition of organic and natural ingredients come together in a synergy that nurtures mind, body and spirit. Organic, botanical skin care products – it’s what we’re about.
Please use the button below to view our lab results as we are always striving for excellence starting with purity, quality, and our creativity to play for the well being of all. Using all natural and organic ingredients, our creations are made mindfully and with passion.
We are local and healthy
The owner and the recipes are native to Denver. Our botanicals are born out of a passion for herbal remedies that in our experience work. We have quality and healthy ingredients used medicinally to help heal our and your families; we source regionally grown organics whenever possible.
Eco-friendly, we hunt down the best organic botanicals and ingredients whenever possible and look for other like minded companies:
- fair trade
- zero waste policies
Living Gold products are lovingly packaged in containers that are readily recyclable. Waste not, want not! That is our shipping policy so we use:
- corn starch packing peanuts
- recycled or recyclable filler or wrapping materials
- the highest post-consumer content shipping boxes we can find
To be eco-wise we:
- reduce and reuse other vendor packaging to keep landfill empty
- print our labels on eco-friendly recycled paper
Within our facilities we recycle everything we possibly can:
- paper, plastic, tin, aluminum, plastic bags, cardboard
- compost herb and food scraps
We do all this because we think it’s important. It’s not cheap, but it’s very important to walk the talk and create awareness through our choices.
We offer fabulous customer service. We will listen to help you find the perfect product for yourself or as a gift for someone you treasure. We offer ongoing education, so our customers can explore and share the newest herbal botanical powerhouses. Need some help with a choice? We want to hear what you want/need/love and we’re here to guide you.
Sharing our passion for herbs and organic ingredients in a hand-crafted product line with those who embrace the same passion and ideals. We also believe in providing superior and uncomplicated products that are kind to the body, soul, and earth.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements on this website. No claims are made as to the medicinal value of these formulas. The information presented here represents traditional uses and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Please observe all cautions for body care products and use appropriately.
While all our products are generally recognized as safe (GRAS), please refer to the cautions listed below.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, allergies or are on medication until you consult your physician or qualified herbalist.
- Skin irritation can occur if essential oils are used undiluted.
- Certain essential oils can make skin more sensitive to sunlight: for example citrus oils, angelica, bergamot and lemon verbena.
- Body care products are not intended to be used internally or ingested.